Saturday, July 23, 2005

Internet Access (and photos) Finally






Quite a few internet cafes here in Alice Springs but no open access hotspots. It's a very neat town -- young, lots of tourists and backpackers, large numbers of Aborigines. Here are a few shots from my camera. Besides me, the Younger and Elder Hoovers have been taking pics so when we return we'll be combining them into an album. Mark has also been taking some short video clips. Not sure how many I'll get loaded today -- it's not the fastest process uploading higher resolution images -- but I should be able to get quite a few loaded before we start our way back to the States next Thursday.

The firstand last shots here are from our first stop in Australia -- Port Douglas ... the Andersons at the beach (no more than 100 meters from our hotel; thought I loaded a shot of the Younger Hoovers so I will load that next). The other 3 shots are from our trip into The Daintree rainforest and out to Cape Tribulation (where everything started with Captain Cook).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home